What is “Honest Scrap”?
Well, its a blog award, of sorts. and now I am supposed to share 10 Honest Things about me. well, here it goes:
1) I love to read travel books and look them up in my World Almanac.
2) Even though severely asthma/allergic to cats, I can’t imagine my life without them.
3) I read Encyclopedia Brittanica for fun when I was a kid.
4) The smell of peas cooking makes me gag.
5) I’ve always loved the color purple for as long as I can remember.
6) Tulips have always been my favorite flower, followed by the Japanese Iris, of which I have none of in my yard.
7) Reading, Knitting and Baking are my favorite forms of escape.
8) I miss my niece something awful.
9) Depression is a huge struggle in my life and sometimes I worry that I’m going to lose the fight.
10) If it weren’t for knitting and my knitting friends & community, I would have lost the fight.
11) I love the smell of vanilla and almond together! (I wanted to end on a good note)
Also thanks to DH, Lynn, Melissa, Momcat, Dadcat, Vi, Jeff, Mom, Zoe & ATC Swappers, Ravelry, Kat, Hannah, and all who’ve shared, loved, encouraged and helped me on the way.