Its called a Foulard

This is knit from corner to corner, rather than tip to top or top to tip.

In French a Foulard refers to a lightweight scarf or kerchief, in the far east it refers to cloth that allows air to flow through due to its lightness.   Either culture prefers it be made of silk or cotton.

Well, I have the silk part down.    Maybe I will have to make another:)

About goodfruit

Just another crafty gal from the PNW. Baking, Cooking, Sewing, Handstitching, Spinning, Knitting, ATC's and Card Making, Uhmm...I won't bore you.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s


Most read

%d bloggers like this: